Friday, June 22, 2012

WATCH: Hillary Clinton Just Keeps Getting Cooler

Friday, June 22, 2012
Hillary Clinton, can you please stop getting cooler and cooler? You're making the rest of us look bad.

The secretary of state took to the podium at the swearing-in ceremony for her Assistant Secretary of Public Affairs, Mike Hammer, on Thursday night. Everything was business as usual until Sec. Clinton pulled out a mysterious white box.

And that's when the accessory party started...
WATCH: Old Navy Bans Army Veteran From Florida Store
Urban Decay Faces Outcry Over Animal Testing
PHOTOS: Mila Kunis Takes The Plunge... With A Twist
Victoria's Secret Model Gives Birth
Lana Del Rey Snags HUGE Gig
BLOG POSTS
Amy Tara Koch: Quirky-Cool Hostess Gifts That Will Get You Invited Back Next Year
Showing up for dinner or a weekend stay empty handed is déclassé on par with clipping one's nails in public. It's simply rude.
Melissa Liebling-Goldberg: How to Wear Neon With Neon Wearing You
As a person whose closet tends to bear out the idea that fashion people and New Yorkers alike wear a tremendous amount of black, the love that I have for neon may come as a surprise.
Ali MacLean: Digging for Gold
I'm not saying my little gold shovel hasn't left a trail of hearts and a bursting bank account. I do have tens of dollars in profit. I just think there might be room for improvement.
Cara E. Jones: Confessions of a Former TV News Reporter
It wasn't just the image focus that wore on me, I was tired of amplifying these tragic stories. I wanted, instead, to promote inspiring ones. My agent told me that job didn't exist. So I quit.
Adam Steel: Furniture to Philanthropy: Short Documentary Addressing Sustainability
ANEW was founded by Rose Tourje seven years ago after she realized how much waste and lack of awareness about it there was in the architecture, building, design industries.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.